The use of the Porat Farm website is subject to the reading of these regulations and to the acceptance of its instructions. Mashat Porat invites you to read carefully the terms of these regulations. We are available for any questions or clarification you may need.
Porat Ein Yahav is an agricultural farm specializing in beekeeping. Porat is a private hive in Ein Yahav in the central Arava and is among the largest beehives in Israel and the largest among the southern hives. Today we at Porat farm produce pure and pure honey, we specialize in producing honey honey and our honey carries the “Israeli quality honey” sticker.
The website of Porat Ein Yahav is:
- An image site that provides information and content related to Porat Farm products including: tours, performances, honey, and other products.
- A site that sells products that include tours, concerts, honey, and other products.
- You may use the contents of the Site only in person and for lawful purposes only.
- When using the site, you must ensure that the content uploaded by you is legal. Any content you know to be false, misleading or garbled, any content that infringes or violates the proprietary rights of others, any pornographic or sexually explicit content, any content that defames a person, or Which harms his privacy, or his reputation.
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights in the site and in the products offered therein are owned by Porat. You may not copy, modify, publish, distribute, sell or rent in any manner or means of content from the Site without obtaining prior written consent from one of the employees of the Company’s office.
- All the user and / or the performer and / or interested in performing an operation on the site (hereinafter: “purchaser”) declares and undertakes that he has read the regulations that he is aware and agrees to his instructions and that he and / or anyone acting on his behalf will have no claim and / Or claim, directly and / or indirectly, against the Company and / or its owner and / or the site and / or its operators and / or anyone on their behalf.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that an action on the Site means “the purchase and supply of the products offered for sale on the Site, with all that entails.”
- The Company and the Site reserve the right to change the Bylaws from time to time, at their sole discretion, without the need to give any notice and / or prior notice to the Purchaser, shall not be directly and / or indirectly any claims and / or demands against the Company and Or the site and / or anyone acting on their behalf in respect of such change The date of application of the change shall be the date of publication of the revised version of the articles of association on the site for the first time, and any action performed on the site after publication as aforesaid shall be subject to the updated regulations.
- The product images on the site are presented for illustrative purposes only. In addition, there may be differences in appearance, color, size, etc., between products, as displayed on the site, and products in reality.
- In any case of contradiction and / or ambiguity between the provisions of the Articles of Association and the registered and / or displayed on the Site, the provisions of the Articles shall prevail. In addition, in any case of contradiction and / or ambiguity between the provisions of the Articles of Association, the Company shall determine how to act and what is the preferred or increasing provision.
- In the records for receiving the newsletter, the purchaser agrees to receive an email and / or SMS from the company and / or from the website, including promotions, site innovations, advertisements, etc.
- The Purchaser may, at any time, inform the Company of its refusal to receive any email and / or request from Porat and request that it be removed from the information base at 058-5666032 or by email at email@example.com.
- For any question regarding the use of the site and purchases on the website, please call 058-5666032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any person who is a resident of the State of Israel aged 18 and over, who is not incompetent (and a company duly incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel and registered with the Registrar of Companies in Israel and whose shareholders and managers are adults over the age of 18), who has a valid credit card of one of the following credit companies MasterCard, Isracard, PAYPAL) subject to approval of the transaction by the credit card company, may perform an operation on the site.
- The buyer’s order for the purchase and delivery of the products will be accepted provided that all of the following conditions have been met: (1) the company’s confirmation was given to the buyer’s e-mail address that the order was received, processed and sent to the address entered in the order form; (5) The purchaser is an Israeli resident over the age of 18, is not legally incompetent, and when he received the shipment, he presented a valid identification certificate that validates it.
- At the time of placing the order on the website, the buyer will be required to provide the following details: ID / CP, first name, last name / company name, date of birth, phone number, address, email and payment method.
Policy services and prices and order execution
- A purchaser of the site will be able to add any item to the shopping basket after being impressed by it and its price. The buyer will be able to add and subtract details from the shopping basket at any time and change quantities. At the end of the order, you must enter the box to close the order and send it to the company.
- The receipt of an order from the purchaser for the purchase of products shall constitute an offer by the purchaser for their purchase and acceptance of the offer shall be effected by sending an email by the company confirming the execution of the order and sending the products to the purchaser’s address, all in accordance with the provisions of these Articles.
- In the event that it is found that the products ordered by the purchaser are not in stock, the Company shall notify the purchaser by email and / or by telephone call (at the company’s option) that the products are not in stock, in which case the buyer may choose alternative products or receive his money Back, at the buyer’s choice.
Purchase on site by “Registered User“
- Each purchaser can register as a registered user on the site, at no cost. Registration will be done by entering identification details, including: name, last name, social security number, date of birth, etc. And at the end the purchaser will receive a user name and password (hereinafter: “Registered User”). A Registered User shall be entitled to receive information from the Company and / or the Website on discounts, promotions and the like. A registered user may, at any time, notify the Company of his wish to cancel the registration. The user is responsible for keeping the user name and password confidential and will not have any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the company in this matter.
Purchase on site by “Guest“
- As detailed above, when making an order on the website, the purchaser will be required to provide his personal details.
- When purchasing products on the site, the credit charge will be one-time and will be executed immediately upon confirmation of the order by the Company.
- The prices on the site include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- The Company may approve, from time to time, if it deems fit, that payment of the consideration will be repaid in several installments, with or without charge of interest, and may cancel and / or change its decision from time to time.
- In case the credit card company does not honor the charge, the company will not confirm the order by email, if the order is approved, despite the failure to honor the charge, the company may cancel it.
Buyer details and site security
- Payment on the Porat Ein Yahav website is secured by PAYPAL or by a secure clearing of Leumi Card.
- When placing an order for products published on the site, the buyer will be required to enter the system details such as: personal details, order details, credit card details, etc. (hereinafter: the “Information”). The Company and the Website and / or any of its operators and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be responsible for any error made by the Purchaser when typing the details. In addition, the above shall not be held directly or indirectly liable for any event in which the details of the purchase will not be absorbed into the system and / or any technical and / or other problem that prevents or improperly performs the operations on the site.
- Upon making the purchase on the site, the buyer gives his consent that his personal details (such as name, social security number, e-mail address, etc.) will be kept in the company’s databases, all in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The details of the transaction, including the details of the order and the details of the purchaser, will be transmitted via an encrypted electronic security protocol (SSL). These details will not be transferred by the Company and the operators of the site to external parties, except for the Clearing and Credit Cards Company, in order to complete the acquisition activities performed by the Purchaser and subject to the provisions of any law. In addition, the Company shall not make any use of the details of the Buyer’s means of payment, except for the payment of a transaction, and such details shall not be transferred to any other party except for this purpose, except subject to the provisions of any law.
- As aforesaid, the Company shall not transfer the personal details of the Purchaser to an external party to the Company, unless it is required to do so by a competent authority of the State authorities or by virtue of a judicial order, in accordance with the provisions of any law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may transfer the personal details of a purchaser to a third party in cases where: the Purchaser has committed an act or omission that harms and / or is liable to harm the Company and / or any third parties, the Purchaser used the Company’s services to perform an illegal act, A judicial order instructing it to provide details of the purchaser to a third party, in any dispute or legal proceedings, and the like.
- Upon making a purchase on the site, the buyer declares that he knows that typing false information is a criminal offense and that legal actions may be taken against moral details, including tort claims for damages that may be caused to the site and / or to its owners and / Or anyone on their behalf.
- The Company shall be entitled to use the personal details of the Purchaser, without identifying the specific purchaser, for the purpose of analyzing and presenting statistical information and / or submitting it to other entities, without the need to obtain his consent.
- The purchaser declares that he is aware that since the actions are carried out in an online environment, the Company is unable to guarantee absolute immunity from penetration into its computers or disclosure of the information stored. If a third party succeeds in penetrating or misusing the information held by the Company, the Purchaser shall not directly or indirectly have any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf.
- The Company may use “cookies” in order to provide the purchaser with a fast and efficient service and to save the purchaser the need to enter his personal details upon entry to the Site.
- The buyer’s credit card details will not be stored in the company’s databases.
Deliveries and delivery times:
- Shipping fees – In addition to the prices of the products detailed on the site, the purchaser will be charged the site with shipping fees
- Shipping costs depend on the total order, according to a purchase of up to 150 NIS, shipping costs of 45 NIS. Buy up to 250 NIS for a shipping fee of 35 NIS, purchase over 350 NIS for a shipping cost of 20 NIS.
- Porat may update the prices of the products on the site from time to time and without the need for prior notice. The valid price in relation to the order is the price that was published when the order process was completed (including the delivery of credit card details). If prices are updated before the order process is completed, the charge will be based on the updated prices.
- When ordering products, the buyer will enter the shipping address
- Delivery times – up to 21 business days. In coordination with the company by phone 058-5666032.
- The shipment will be delivered to the purchaser or to the recipient of the order at the address specified by the purchaser in the order only, subject to the signature of the delivery note and / or invoice, by the recipient of the order and over 18 years of age.
- If the purchaser is not present at the time of delivery at the requested address, the products will be returned to the Company and an alternate supply date will be coordinated with the buyer. If the purchaser is present at the time of supply at the requested address, the products will be returned to the Company and an alternative date for the supply will be provided by the buyer and by a new delivery date. In such a case, the purchaser will be charged additional shipping fees according to the tariffs customary in the Company and the purchaser will have no claim and / or demand on this subject. The Company shall be entitled, but not obligated, not to charge the Purchaser with shipping fees, at its sole discretion.
Change or cancel an order and return products
- You can cancel a transaction up to 14 days from receiving the product. In case you wish to cancel the transaction, you can contact the Porat Farm Consumer Service at 058-5666032 from 9:00 to 16:00 or by email at email@example.com.
- Only if the reason for canceling the transaction is due to a defect or non-conformity, no cancellation fee will be charged, and the product will be returned on the Company’s account. The product must be returned in its original packaging only.
- Porat Farm does its best to provide quality products on time. If you believe that the products you purchased through the site are defective, please contact customer service by phone at 058-5666032 from 9:00 to 16:00.
- The buyer must check the contents of the shipment upon receipt and compare the order and the invoice sent to him at the time of purchase.
- Except for the types of products specified below and except for products purchased during Operation, the Purchaser may cancel the order within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products, subject to the return of the Products when they are closed and in their original packaging when it has not been opened and / Use and damage to them, as well as displaying an invoice attesting to the actual execution of the order or other proof of the actual execution of the transaction, the date, the amount paid for it and the means of payment.
- Orders made can not be canceled or returned unless a defect is found in the product or the product is damaged.
- Changing an order by the purchaser will be subject to the Company’s consent at its sole discretion. Changing or canceling an order will be done by phone only.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, cancel an order for any reason, without prior explanation or notice, even if the user has already received an email confirming the purchase. And shall have no claim and / or claim and / or demand against the Company in respect of the cancellation of the transaction by it. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to any compensation from the Company in respect of such cancellation and / or change.
- In the event of cancellation of the order by the Company, the Purchaser will be credited with the payment of the Order Amount, and in the event of a change approved by the Company, the Purchaser will be charged or credited, respectively, in accordance with the modified Order.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid, if factors and / or events that are not under the control of the Company and / or the site owners and / or its operators will delay and / or prevent the provision of the service and / or the sale and / or delivery of the products and / In whole or in part, and in any manner and / or on the dates set, and / or if there are failures in computerization and / or telephone systems and / or any other communication agent in completing the purchase process and / or whether due to hostile actions and / or strike and / or Disruption and / or mobilization of reserves in a special scope and / or weather damage and / or any other factor within the scope of force majeure will prevent and / or delay and / or impair the process of purchasing, shipping, transporting, supplying and selling the products, (Hereinafter: “Force Majeure”) shall not be subject to any claim, demand or demand as a result of the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part,
Responsibility for products sold on the site
- Responsibility for the quality of the products offered for purchase on the site applies to the manufacturers of the products.
- The data appearing on the products are data of the manufacturers of the products and are their sole responsibility.
- The Company may change and / or replace and / or remove, at any time and in its sole discretion, any of the products listed in the list of products on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
- The sole responsibility for the products, their quality, quality, and any information or representation made on the site regarding their nature, quality and quality, including the names of the manufacturers, the quality of the products, their characteristics,
- The Company and / or the Site are not responsible for any damage, of any kind, direct or indirect, caused directly or indirectly to any third party purchaser and / or to any third party as a result of the acquisition, supply and transportation of the products and their consumption, , Upon the fulfillment of any of which the Company shall be entitled to announce the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part:
- A purchase made on the Site resulting from an act and / or omission and / or negligence of the Purchaser and / or any third party, including a purchase made by credit card without the consent of the owner, a purchase made by a minor and / or incompetent without the consent of Guardianship, action performed on the site by any third party that will enter the site and cause damage, an action carried out by any third party using the password purchased by the site, and the like. Act and / or omission that is not under the control of the Company, including but not limited to – due to force majeure.
Communication failure as a result of an act and / or omission and / or negligence of any third party.
If there are changes in the tax rates and / or levies that apply to the products between the date of publication of the products for purchase and the planned delivery date according to the terms of purchase of the products.
- Without prejudice to all of the above, in any case the Company shall not bear any amount of damage in excess of the consideration actually paid for the products ordered by the Purchaser.
- In the event of cases that are not under the control of the Company and / or deriving from the force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, indirect or direct, caused to the purchaser and / or to anyone acting on his behalf.
Improper use of the site
- Anyone who makes improper use of the Site undertakes to indemnify and compensate the Company and / or the owners of the Site and / or its founders and / or any of its operators and / or its managers and / or anyone on their behalf for any claim and / or expense and / Including legal expenses incurred by the Company / site owners and / or its founders and / or any of its operators and / or its managers and / or anyone acting on their behalf, immediately upon their first demand.
Ownership and retention of rights
- The site contains various content protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, including text, images, graphics, etc., some of which are owned by the Company and others are owned by others The purchaser and / or any third party who performs operations on the site may not modify, Transmit or transmit, and use the Site or part of it to create another work or exploit the Site and / or the contents of the Site, in whole or in part for any purpose other than the purpose for which the Site was created.
- The Site and its contents are intended solely for the purpose of selling the products offered for sale in the framework thereof. No material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold and / or displayed in the Site unless written permission has been given in advance from the Company.
- Do not copy and use and / or allow others to use, in any way, content from the Site, including on other websites in electronic publications, in print publications and the like.
Law and jurisdiction
- The law applying to these regulations and / or to any action and / or dispute arising from it, is the Israeli law only.
- Any dispute of any kind between the surfer and / or the purchaser of the site and the company and / or the site due to activity and / or issue of any kind and type arising and / or related to the company and / or the site will be clarified in Israel, in the competent court in Kiryat Gat only Is the sole authority to discuss it.